Sweet Potato and Arugula Salad
A great fall salad, you can substitute scallions for the red onions if you prefer. Original recipe from foodnetwork.com
- 4-6 large sweet potatoes, diced in ½ cubes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups arugala
- ½ a red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the diced sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper until well coated. Spread out on the baking sheet, then place in the middle of the oven to bake for 40 minutes, stirring half way through. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and parmesan, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potatoes, arugula, and diced red onion. Drizzle in dressing and toss until well combined, then enjoy!