Throughout the season, our growers may have additional produce which they make available to our members for purchase a la carte to supplement your CSA share with more of the vegetables you love.
We’ll update this page throughout the season, but please make note of the date produce is listed as available, as well as the contact information if you would like to order produce for yourself.
Produce will be available for pick up directly from our growers at our regular CSA share pick-up on Thursdays. Payment should be made in cash directly to the grower at time of pick-up.
Produce for August 2017:
- Tomatoes (Big Mama & Supersteak) – $1.00lb
- Green bell peppers (sweet) – 3 x $1.00
- Chili peppers (hot) – 4 x $1.00
- Asian eggplant – $2.50lb
- Potatoes (redskins, white & russet) – $1.00lb
- Magda Squash (like zucchini) – $1.25lb
- Zucchini – $1.25lb
- Basil – $2.50 bundle
- Swiss Chard – $2.00 bundle
- Beets with greens – $3.00 bundle (3 branches)
- Kale – $2.00 bundle
- Green beans – $2.50lb
- Cucumbers – $.75 each
- Butternut squash – $1.00lb (not in season yet)
- Green Cabbage – $3.00 each
- Bilko Cabbage – $3.00 each
- White onions – $2.50 bundle (4 to 5 onions)
- Purple onions – $2.50 bundle (4 to 5 onions)